- Delve deeper into managing exposure in all lighting conditions, including low light situations.
- workflow, looking at shooting RAW as the only format. File management and a closer look at processing this excellent file format using Adobe Lightroom.
- an introduction to working with studio lights, including a variety of ways to modify the quality of the light. Students will get a chance to use the studio lights to achieve a well lit portrait, and still life.
- learning to look for composition all around us, planning for desired results.
- "portraits by design". Taking the "chance" out of achieving an interesting character portrait, by planning the elements to get it there.
- discover how using flash (correctly) can improve
»Night Photography - field trip to explore the fascinating possibilities of images with long exposures.